VFR Designs, a new scenery developer on the scene, has today announced new scenery being worked on for X-Plane 11. Scottsdale Airport is a small airport located in Arizona, USA. The scenery is not made completely by VFR Designs – Will Byers recently approached VFR Designs with a partially completed scenery and agreed on completing the scenery together.
VFR Designs shared few previews of the work, that Will Byers have done which can be seen below. There is no release date or the price yet, we only know for sure, that it’s going to be a payware.
Feature list (provisional)
The developer also posted a provisional list of features, that might be included in the scenery.
- In-depth rendition of Scottsdale Airport
- High-Quality Orthophotos within and surrounding airport
- 2020 taxiway layout
- Custom made ground clutter specific to the airport
- 4K textures with extensive use of PBR
- Animated elements like hangar doors
- Custom Night Lighting
- Static Aircraft
- Performance Optimisation
- Custom plugin to control elements of the airport including
- Animated Elements
- Toggle Elements eg. Static Aircraft
- Scenery Licencing
- More to come!