VFR Designs, a rather new developer on the scene, has today released their first product for X-Plane 11 – Bellingham Ortho Pack for X-Plane 11. The announcement was made via their Facebook page together with a brief description of what it is.
VFR Design’s Bellingham Ortho Pack is a set of high quality, hand colour corrected ortho pack covering the city of Bellingham.
VFR Designs is also currently working on a Bellingham Airport (KBLI) scenery for X-Plane 11, so it’s expected to blend seamlessly together. The scenery can be downloaded via the VFR Designs website, it’s freeware.
Features (Updated 5.4.2020 – 22:12)
- High-Quality ortho imagery
- Hand placed for highest precision
- Hand colour corrected and enhanced
- Compatible with Orbx True Earth Washington HD & SD
- Hand-Placed trees and areas
- Frequent updates
- Soon to be updated with custom landmarks and POIs