The team from Xometry has announced their rendition of Eagle County Airport for X-Plane 11 through the iniBuild’s website. The airport is located in the heart of the American Rocky Mountains and offers one of the most challenging and beautiful approaches in the American Midwest
The airport will have integration with the SAM World Jetway’s plugin together with coverage of satellite orthoimagery of the airport area and its close vicinity. Further, the scenery is also expected to offer a custom night light along with custom taxiway lighting. The complete feature list can be found at the bottom of the article.
The airport will cost £14.99 GBP and no release date has been announced. iniBuilds has published a trailer on their social networks along with a list of features that will be present in the final product that will be available to be purchased on iniBuilds site.
- Detailed rendition of Eagle County Regional Airport (KEGE)
- High-resolution ground textures
- Realistic wear, tar, cracks, and stains
- SAM jetways and marshallers
- Accurately placed realistic vegetation (3D grass, bushes, and trees)
- High-resolution colour corrected and edited ortho imagery