YD Design has recently released at SimMarket their first product for X-Plane 11. Providenciales International Airport (MBPV) is an international airport located on the islands of Providencialies in the Caicos Islands. The airport is operating routes to North America, South America, and Europe.
The scenery itself features over a thousand hand-placed objects, full PBR on all surfaces, ALES implementation, or good optimization, for example. The scenery has been developed to be compatible with the Vulkan rendering engine. The complete feature list can be found below.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via SimMarket for €10.
- Thousands of hand placed houses, buildings and trees
- Custom buildings and objects
- Custom ALES ground textures
- Full PBR on all surfaces
- Highly optimized for lower end computers
- Tested with both 11.41 and 11.50 Vulcan