A2A Simulations have recently updated their Bonanza 35 for Prepar3D V4. The new version features some fixes and new functions being added together with some improvements. To update the aircraft, simply go to “A2ASimulations” folder and click on “Bonanza Check for Updates P3D4”.
Version 188.8.131.52 Changes
- Fixed bug preventing gauges from being fixed using hangar click-spots under certain conditions.
- Fixed stall warning horn requiring too high a voltage to operate.
- Fixed CHT reading slightly differently based on electrical current.
- Improved effectiveness of headset in reducing engine noise.
- Added function to autotune ADF frequencies ending in .5 KHz.