Aerobask has taken to the X-Plane.org Forums to announce the development of their soon-to-be-ready Phenom 300, which is also known as the EMB-505, for X-Plane 11.
Their post teases the community with a video showing off the features and detail of this beautiful business jet. The video van be viewed below.
This aircraft is modeled in 4k using PBR textures and features a detailed cockpit, cabin, and exterior modeling. An enhanced G1000 and high-quality sound are also included, as well as deep system emulation and an integrated options panel for Avitab.
This addon is estimated to be ready for release by the end of March 2021. No pricing details have been revealed.
Developed by the Brazilian aviation company, Embraer, the Phenom 300 is a small business jet that offers a range of 2000nm, and is powered by two rear-pylon-mounted Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E turbofan engines.
Aerobask quality 3D model
- Detailed cockpit, cabin and exteriors
- Functional baggage, GPU and fuel doors
- 4K PBR textures
- 8 beautiful liveries out of the box
- White (for painters) and Lo-res liveries available through Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
High quality sounds
- full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- in-game volume control without pausing the sim
Enhanced Laminar G1000
- New Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Laminar’s GFC700 autopilot with popup
- Custom MFD engine parameters, with reversion mode on PFD.
- Optional mouse, scroll-wheel and dial-pad support for easy PFD data input
- Keyboard support for GCU478 and flight plan input
- Detailed ELEC, ANTI-ICE, FUEL and STATUS synoptic available through fictional buttons
- Custom detachable popups with fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Note: some of the optional features may need VR-mouse at the moment
Deep system emulation
- Custom-coded Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
- Custom Current Speed Control (CSC)
- Working refueling panel
- Realistic engine startup procedure, electrical circuit and anti-ice functionalities
- Oxygen system for emergencies
- Functional breakers, with configurable reliability
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Preferences saved between flights