Today, Aeroplane Heaven has announced, through their website, that their Cessna 140 aircraft rendition for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available to the public.
This classic two-seater aircraft, first built in 1949, is an eye-pleaser for many. The style of aircraft stood out from many others with its ‘Art Deco’, automotive style instruments.
This aircraft brings many features alongside it, including an accurately modeled flight model, many detailed animations, seven authentic liveries, a custom hidden instrument suite, authentic sounds, incredible PBR textures, and so much more! View the full changelog at the bottom of this article.
The developer has stated that as Microsoft Flight Simulator gives continuous updates, the Cessna 140 will be updated as well.
The new Cessna 140 by Aeroplane Heaven for Microsoft Flight Simulator can be purchased for $28.95 USD on their website.
- Accurately modelled in High Fidelity with an enormous amount of authentic detail
- Detailed animations include sprung steerable tailwheel, sprung main U/C legs, brake discs and callipers.
- ‘Hidden’ modern navigation suite fitted to the cockpit panel for IFR navigation. ( totally optional )
- Asobo based pilots. Therefore the pilots you have chosen will fly the plane.
- Authentic stereo sound pack.
- 7 Authentic liveries include polished alloy, gloss paint and well-worn examples.
- 3 versions of the Cessna and if you know your way around configuration files your choice of which version to use per livery.
- ‘PBR Workflow’ texturing inside and out, as used in many of today’s successful computer games