Aerosoft has released their rendition of Sandnessjoen-Stokka Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The announcement about the release has been made through their social media.
Airport Sandnessjoen-Stokka (ENST) is a regional airport located on the Alsta island, Norway. It is great for adventure flights, as it is located near 4 national parks. The airport features a 1409 metres long runway, and it is served by Wideroe connecting Trondheim, Oslo and Bodo.
The developer has included a variety of features we can find in most of their sceneries, there are PBR materials and high-resolution textures, realistic night lighting, reworked terrain and vegetation and also custom detailed models of the airport itself, which will provide you with the best immersive experience possible.
The scenery is available through the Aerosoft Store for €11.72.
- Custom, highly detailed models for all airport buildings, including VOR and Localizer equipment, as well as buildings surrounding the airport
- Highly detailed interior for the departure hall, entrance area and tower
- Reworked terrain and vegetation
- Custom ground textures, including grooved runway
- Realistic night lighting
- Custom models for all taxiway, runway and approach lights
- PBR textures