Aerosoft, in cooperation with Stairport Sceneries, has today released a scenery for X-Plane 11 covering the area of East Frisia Islands in the North Sea. Titled as German Islands 1: East Frisia XP, the scenery features renditions of a total of six islands in the area with airports and helipads included.
Other than that, the scenery features hand-placed vegetation, PBR implementation, landmarks around the scenery, orthophoto coverage, or static aircraft with 3D characters, for example. The complete feature list can be found below.
The scenery has been developed based on more than 5,000 photographs from the area to ensure the most realism possible. If you want to purchase the scenery, you can now do so via the Aerosoft website for €25.
- Realistic replica of the East Frisian islands Borkum, Juist, Noderney, Baltrum, Langeoog, Spiekeroog, Kachelotplate, Memmert, Minsener Oog and Mellum
- Complete Orthophoto coverage with depth effect
- Manually placed HD vegetation
- Realistically recreated autogen houses
- Relevant landmarks, e.g. lighthouses, beacons, restaurants, harbour buildings, beach chairs etc.
- Highly detailed realisation of all airfields, based on over 5.000 on-site photographs
- Borkum EDWR
- Juist EDWJ
- Norderney EDWY
- Baltrum EDWZ
- Langeoog EDWL
- Wangerooge EDWG
- Consistent high development standard
- HD ground layout with PBR effect
- Static aircrafts, individually created for the region
- Performance optimized objects with high texture resolution
- 3D characters (operated by temperature and time)
- Additional helipads
- Bundeswehr (German army) landing site Borkum (SAR)
- Landing site Spiekeroog
- Additional material included
- All OFD and FLN paintings for the Torquesim and Nimbus BN-2 Islander
- All FLN paintings for the Carenado Cessna 182T
- Pre-programmed GPS flight plans (.fms) for real routes including circuits of the aerodrome and approaches