Aerosoft gave us an ability to fly to the most dangerous airport of the world in Prepar3D v4. The gateway to Mount Everest brings us in this version way more content than in the previous one.
Lukla features extremly short runway, sloped runway, with a mountain at the end. Except Lukla, VNLK, the package includes another 4 highly detailed airports, which are Syangboche VNSB, Phaplu VNPL, Kangel Danda VNKL and Rumjatar VNRT. There are another 7 less-detailed airports.
- Highly detailed airports with all buildings and objects like vegetation, people, animals, vehicles and so on.
- 7 generic airports that are less detailed
- 12 helipads
- Coverage of 200×200 kilometers
- Detailed hand edited mesh terrain
- More than 60 milion individually placed trees
- PBR sun and window reflections, bumpy terrain, water effects during rain and snow.
- Not a single airport with flat runway
You can get this scenery on Aerosoft shop for $35.99