Aerosoft has released Wasserkuppe Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is known among pilots as the “cradle of gliding” and is located in the Hessian district of Fulda in Germany. The airfield of the same name, together with the region, is one of the historical ports of aviation.
Some landmarks that are important for the area are also included in the scenery and were developed using the latest technologies to fully use what the new platform has to offer. At the airport, we can also find a very difficult approach and landing on the sloped runway.
Other than that, the scenery features custom buildings covering the airfield and the surrounding area, seasonal animations, and custom static aircraft depending on the weather and season, and much more.
The scenery can be bought through the Aerosoft store for €8.46 with VAT excluded.
- Custom buildings covering the airfield and the surrounding area
- Custom orthophoto covering the airport and surrounding
- Seasonal animations for various objects
- POI Radome and “Fliegerdenkmal” included
- Realistic runway slope profile
- Custom static aircrafts depending on weather and season
- Gliders flying in the vicinity (if weather permits)