Following the release of Wasserkuppe for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Aerosoft has extended the family of their Microsoft Flight Simulator sceneries by Zagreb Airport (LDZA). The release announcement was posted on the Aerosoft Facebook page, in which the developer provided us with a link to the scenery product page.
Zagreb Franj Tudman Airport, also referred to as Zračna Luka Pleso, is an international airport located 10 kilometres away from Croatia’s capital city Zagreb. The airport has been built in 1909 and civil aviation started to occur here in 1928. It has to offer various destinations such as Tivat, Podgorica, Skopje or Amsterdam and the airport is mainly operated by Aeroflot, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, LOT or Czech Airlines.
The scenery itself offers a 3D detailed model of the airport with PBR textures, providing you with the best possible visual experience, a custom orthophoto around the airport, an animated radar antenna, custom runway signage unique for this airport, custom catering or even animated windsocks in the airport area.
The scenery can be bought through Aerosoft store for €15.08.
- Franjo Tuđman Airport” (LDZA) with all the buildings and service facilities, translucent detailed new terminal buildings with interior designs. Complete military area with hangars and buildings. TV tower “Sljeme” and old ruins of “Medvedgrad” are included
- A custom orthophoto that covers altered parts of the original Bing satellite image
- Terraforming with a correct elevation of the entire airport and its surroundings adapted to the elevation of the surrounding terrain according to MSFS
- The actual slope of the runway according to the technical documentation of the airport
- Slight slopes of the apron towards the drainage channels
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout
- AFCAD with correct GATE and Parking positions and a functional animated custom Jetway with each GATE
- Custom animated windsocks
- Animated radar antenna
- RNW Edge, Approach lights and PAPI custom model
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- complete PBR + normal texturing of all objects and ground
- Most models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- Custom Catering Truck and Boarding Stairs
- Customized airport services according to the type of parking position
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS). AFD optimized, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts