ATSimulations have taken to Facebook to announce the release of Focke-Wulf P.149D for MSFS, a utility aircraft designed and built originally by Piaggio in the late 50’s and later built under license by Focke-Wulf in West Germany.
Designed by Alexander M. Metzger, it features new flight dynamics adjusted to the new MSFS physics, virtual cockpit, and an accurate exterior. Also, one of the features that this aircraft has are the interior and exterior sounds, directly recorded from a real P.149D.
The P.149 was developed as a four-seat variant of the P.148. Low-wing with retractable landing gear, only a few were sold, until German Air Force choosen it as trainer aircraft.
You can find this aircraft addon, with 9 ultra-high quality liveries in the base pack, available in ATSimulations.com priced at EUR20.26
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 platform supported
- Interior and exterior sounds recorded from a real plane
- Flight dynamics by Alexander M. Metzger fine-tuned for new MSFS physics
- Accurate exterior and virtual cockpit
- Ultra-high resolution textures
- 9 liveries in the base pack