Aviotek Simulation Software, a developer known for their rendition of Dubai for X-Plane 11 or Skiathos, has released their scenery of the FlyOzzano (LIKO) airfrield for X-Plane 11.
The scenery is a freeware rendition of the airfield located near Bologna. The airport has 840 metres long runway and it is mainly used as a training centre or as an airfield for general aviation. The scenery features 3D grass, vegetation and ground details with custom HDR lighting, fully modelled hangar interior, custom ground details or 4K textures. By the release of this scenery, the developer also released their newly designed website.
- Custom hand-placed high-res photoreal (up to 15 cm/px)
- Custom apron, taxiways and runway ground textures
- UHD (up to 4K resolution) textures.
- Custom ground details.
- Custom 3D characters and vehicles.
- Custom HDR night lighting and textures.
- Fully modelled hangar interior (SAM plugin will be implemented for hangars operation).
- 3D grass, vegetation and ground details.
- Optimized for best performance.
You can get this scenery for free on the Aviotek website.