Yesterday, TorqueSim and X-Aviation published an announcement about their BN-2 Islander Update release to version 1.1.1 for X-Plane 11. Many bug fixes have been included in the BN-2 Islander update to provide a very realistic experience. In order to update, you will have to re-install your downloader.
The Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander is a light utility and airliner aircraft. It was designed by John Britten and Desmond Norman. It’s first flight was June 13th of 1965 and it has been produced since then. The aircraft costs around $3 Million USD new.
You can purchase the addon only via the X-Aviation website for $34.95.
UPDATED 23.7. 0727z: Fixed misleading information.
- Added door open/close to menu bar
- Rebaked gauges_LIT.png in 2k to match ALB textures
- Fixed typo in the cruise fuel flow charts, first row: 23.5 should be 33.5
- Fixed possible texture or UV artifact on the prop governors
- Fixed roll index markings on AI
- Fixed 3D modelled bolts that were missing on one side only.
- Fixed door latch animation linked to AviTab
- Fixed glareshield 3D extends beyond fuselage
- Fixed the carb heat keybinding gives different result than mouse manipulator
- Fixed NAV flag texture mapping bug