When released in May, Teesside Airport scenery will feature HD photorealistic building textures, all using PBR materials in addition to 4k custom ground textures. The airport will have an ortho resolution of 25cm and will include the business park area also.
Other notable features include custom animated airport vehicles, custom road traffic, trees in high definition, and 3D grass and vegetation. Most notably, nearby hotels and the railway station are also included.
Teesside Airport, in the North East of England, is an international airport located on the north side of the River Tees, not far from Middlesbrough. Like many airports in the UK, it started life as an RAF base, known as Middleton St George. It became a civil airport in the mid-1960s.
- 25cm resolution ortho covering airport and business park area
- Full HD custom PBR buildings
- HD PBR Photorealistic building textures (where available)
- 4k PBR custom ground textures
- Custom animated airport vehicles
- Custom road traffic
- HD trees
- 3D grass / vegetation
- HD static aircraft
- Airport hotels included
- Airport train station included