Boundless has today, in an email sent to FSNews, further previewed the upcoming scenery of London Stansted Airport (EGSS) that is currently being developed by the team. Together with the previews that can be seen below, a feature list with an expected release date and pricing was included.
The scenery is set to be released in early March for an expected price of £18.99 which is equal to about €22 with VAT excluded. Upon release, the scenery will be available to be purchased through the developer’s website, iniBuilds Store, X-Plane.org Store, and through SimMarket.
The scenery is going to offer its users features such as custom night lighting, terminal interiors, custom 4K PBR ground textures, custom animated road traffic, or custom vegetation, for example. For users of Orbx’s TrueEarth products, the scenery will be compatible with them.
In addition to that, custom color corrected orthoimagery will be present in the scenery together with full autogate support that will make it possible for the developers to implement animated marshallers, jetways, and safedock systems, for example.
London Stansted Airport (EGSS) is one of international airports serving the capital of England and the United Kingdom, London. It serves as a hub for European biggest low-cost carrier, Ryanair. The airport annually sees almost 30 million passengers making it the fourth-busiest airport in the United Kingdom.
- Custom night lighting
- custom HD Buildings
- terminal interiors
- excellent FPS
- Custom 4K PBR ground textures
- Custom 2020, 12.5cm HD, colour corrected & sharpened ortho
- custom animated airport ground vehicles
- animated monorail / trains
- Traffic Global compatible
- Custom animated road traffic (UK style vehicles + Stansted specific vehicles)
- full autogate support (animated marshallers, jetways, SafeDock systems etc)
- realistic runway contours
- Full ORBX TE compatibility
- Areas of 4K semi transparent PBR ground textures
- 3D Grass
- Custom HD trees & forests – colour matched to ortho