Boundless have in the past few days taken multiple times to their social network profiles to share previews showcasing their up-and-coming rendition of London Stansted Airport (EGSS) for X-Plane 11.
All previews showcase the airport area in the simulator and can be seen below. Based on previous posts, we know, that the scenery is going to offer its users features such as custom night lighting, terminal interiors, custom 4K PBR ground textures, custom animated road traffic, or custom vegetation, for example.
Boundless has as well posted a post through their Facebook page saying: “8.3.2021”. We can only predict, that this is the currently scheduled release date of the scenery as it fits with the information that was previously provided on that topic.
The scenery will be sold for a price of £18.99 which is equal to about €22 with VAT excluded. Upon release, the scenery will be available to be purchased through the developer’s website, iniBuilds Store, X-Plane.org Store, and through SimMarket.
The sceney will be compatible with Orbx products in the area.
London Stansted Airport (EGSS) is one of international airports serving the capital of England and the United Kingdom, London. It serves as a hub for European biggest low-cost carrier, Ryanair. The airport annually sees almost 30 million passengers making it the fourth-busiest airport in the United Kingdom.
If you want to learn more about the development history, we suggest reading our past articles on the topic.
- Custom night lighting
- custom HD Buildings
- terminal interiors
- excellent FPS
- Custom 4K PBR ground textures
- Custom 2020, 12.5cm HD, colour corrected & sharpened ortho
- custom animated airport ground vehicles
- animated monorail / trains
- Traffic Global compatible
- Custom animated road traffic (UK style vehicles + Stansted specific vehicles)
- full autogate support (animated marshallers, jetways, SafeDock systems etc)
- realistic runway contours
- Full ORBX TE compatibility
- Areas of 4K semi transparent PBR ground textures
- 3D Grass
- Custom HD trees & forests – colour matched to ortho