Boundless, a rather new scenery developer on the flight simulation scene, has today released their rendition of Kerry Airport (EIKY) for X-Plane 11. The scenery was originally announced back in July 2020, and since then we did not hear much about the development.
Boundless has been cooperating with Ciano35 on the scenery and promises the most realistic and comprehensive rendition of Kerry Airport. Not only does the scenery feature PBR textures, custom buildings, static aircraft, surrounding area, but also 3D sheep at the fields surrounding the airport.
The scenery can be purchased via the Boundless website for approximately €17,90.
- Fully accurate rendition of Kerry Airport
- Multiple HD Custom Buildings covering the airport and surrounding area
- Accurate parking / ramp starts
- Accurate Taxiway, runway and apron layouts
- PBR Ground Textures
- PBR Building Textures
- Additional PBR effects (Puddles, rivers etc)
- HD, Ortho background of the airport and surrounding area
- Static GA Aircraft
- Fully compatible with WT3 and Traffic Global
- Fully accurate airport fencing
- Generic autogen replaced with custom made buildings
- High LOD of surrounding area, including Farranfore & Currow
- Added VFR Landmarks, (Electricity pylons & Church tower in Currow)
- Excellent FPS
- Added 3D Sheep to most fields – because why not 😉