Cami de Bellis has recently released a rendition of Kathmandu Tribhuvan Intl Airport (VNKT) for X-Plane 11. The airport itself is located in Kathmandu, Nepal, and servers as a hub for Nepal Airlines and Himalaya Airlines. Several flights a day are operated at the airport with a destination at Lukla.
The scenery features over 220 custom objects, high-resolution textures, “excellent” night effects, custom surrounding buildings, or custom textured taxiways, runways, and apron. As usual, the complete feature list can be found below.
The scenery can be purchased via the X-Plane.org Store for $26.
- Highly accurate scenery for VNKT-Kathmandu Tribhuvan Airport with all buildings modeled
- Over 220 custom objects all with Ambient Occlusion
- DSF mesh created and modified to fix bump terrain and set and correct the topography of Airport’s area
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles etc.
- Photorealistic ground textures based on a satellite image
- Professional ortho imagery 50cm – 25 km square meters – with share license authorization
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways, and apron
- Custom surroundings buildings
- Custom airport lights HD
- Custom forest and flora trees
- High resolution building textures – all in 2K and 4K
- Excellent night effects
- World Traffic 3 compatible
- Native characters created specially