X-Plane freeware development group, Canada4XPlane, released their Edmonton International Airport scenery.
The project took two years of development. It features over 100 custom buildings along the Edmonton downtown, but the performance is really good and the scenery is usable on slower computers.
The scenery has some very interesting features, like winter textures, custom CYEG details and so. You can see more features in the feature list down below.
- CYEG international Airport
- Downtown Edmonton buildings
- WT3 Compatibility
- 100+ custom hangars and terminals
- Custom dynamic lighting
- Accurate static aircraft, which can be deleted
- Ground traffic
- Winter textures provided by JSGME Mod.
You can get this scenery here for free.