Captain Sim has released an expansion pack consisting of 737-500 for their 737 Classic rendition for Prepar3D.
The 737-500 is the shortest of the 737 Classic series. It was launched in 1987 and it was mainly used by Southwest Airlines. The last 737-500 were built in 2000.
According to the developer, the 737-500 shares the same features as the base pack. The aircraft has a detailed 3D model, PBR textures, cockpit states, rain effects and numerous variants of optional equipment. There is a TSS sound set, paint kit and manual included with the installation.
You can get this expansion for $24.99through Captain Sim store. To run this expansion package, you’ll also need to get the 737-300 base pack.
• Functional flight deck loaded with advanced systems simulation (FMC/LNAV/VNAV/WXR/EGPWS etc)
• Retrofit EICAS option
• Cockpit states, PAX and payload configuration and management via FMC
• High-resolution textures
• 18 aux 2D panels
• Custom views
• GlaCS (glass rain effects)
EXTERIOR AND CABIN
• Model of the Boeing 737-300 with CFM56-3B engines.
• Numerous variants of optional equipment (winglets, antennas, etc)
• Cabin with 3D windows, interior, stewardess and animated pilots
• Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
• Custom visual effects including volumetric lighting
• 2-in-1 installer (P3D4/5)
• Realistic flight model
• Authentic TSS sound set
• ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor)
• Growing number of easily installable free liveries
• Repaint kit
• Navigraph FMC nav data including TP with AIRAC support