CaptainSim has today, without any prior announcements, released their rendition of a Boeing 777-200, equipped with GE90B engines, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Titled as 777-200 Base Pack, it is the first release by CaptainSim for the new platform.
For a decent price of only $30 or about €25, the addon promises to offer high-resolution textures, 3D cabin interior, or hundreds of animations adding to the overall experience a flight simmer will get while flying the aircraft.
In case of the systems, it is important to mention, that the aircraft’s essential functionalities are paired with the default Boeing 747 systems. It was not mentioned to which extent does the aircraft use the default aircraft systems, and how in-depth are the systems in general.
The addon additionally promises the support of most Microsoft Flight Simulator features, including rain and icing effects, custom views, or a growing number of easily installable free liveries available in the Aircraft Configuration Editor (ACE).
The addon can be purchased through the CaptainSim Store for the previously mentioned price of $29.99 or about €25.
- Highly detailed and accurate model of the Boeing 777-200ER
- 4K Ultra-High resolution textures
- Cabin with 3D windows, interior, stewardess and animated pilots
- Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
COCKPIT AND CABIN
- Highly detailed and accurate model including complete passenger cabin
- High resolution textures
- Custom views including wing views
- Essential functionality paired with default 747 systems simulation
- Supports most features of MSFS 2020 (rain/icing effects etc)