CaptainSim has today released their rendition of a Boeing 777-300 for Microsft Flight Simulator. Originally meant to be an expansion, the developer has in the end decided to release the aircraft as a standalone addon.
With the previously released 777-200ER from CaptainSim, the addon was initially a hot topic as the community wasn’t expecting the developer to release a payware aircraft using the default systems. If you want to learn more about that, we recommend reading our other article on the topic summarizing the topic.
From the original -200ER variant, the -300 variant has a shorter range of about six thousand nautical miles and can carry up to 368 passengers in three classes, which is about 60 passengers more than the -200ER variant is capable of carrying.
Equipped with GE90-115B engines, the addon offers 4K resolution textures using PBR technology, a custom 3D cabin for complete immersion, realistic animations including wing flex, or an accurate exterior model, for example.
As well as with the CaptainSim’s Boeing 777-200ER rendition, the -300 variant as well feaures systems from the default Boeing 747 rendition from the simulator.
If you want to purchase the addon, you can do so through the CaptainSim Store for about $20 or €16.80.
Based on the CaptainSim website, a freighter version of a Boeing 777 is “coming soon“. There is otherwise not much we know about that.
• Highly detailed and accurate model of the Boeing 777-300ER
• 4K Ultra-High resolution textures
• Cabin with 3D windows, interior, stewardess and animated pilots
• Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
COCKPIT AND CABIN
• Essential functionality paired with default 747 systems simulation
• Highly detailed and accurate model including complete passenger cabin
• High resolution textures
• Custom views including wing views
• Supports most features of MSFS 2020 (rain/icing effects, sound etc)