Carenado, after exactly a week, released the first update for their B120 for Prepar3D and Flight Simulator X. The update is adding two new liveries and multiple fixes plus bug fixes. The changelog can be seen below.
- Added 2 new liveries
- Fixed Flight 1 GTN integration in VC.
- Fixed Annunciator logic.
- Fixed manual engine shutdown (through clickspot).
- Fixed speed bug animation to correspond with setting.
- Fixed font issues on EHSI display.
- Include raindrop effects.
- Minor bug fixes.
Carenado also wrote, that they are still working on other reported issues, so the next update should be coming soon also. If you want to install this update, please ensure, that you uninstall the aircraft before installing this version.
If you want to purchase this aircraft, you can do so via Carenado store for $44,95.