Recently released CT182T for X-Plane 11 by Carenado, is getting an update today. The update is giving us some fixes of the aircraft. Customers are able to download the package again from the link provided down below.
The update of the aircraft adjusted engine RPM, no sound of opening door, adjusted interior and exterior sound areas or enhanced lighting on taxi and strobe lights.
You can see whole feature list down below.
– Adjusted RPM
– Fixes an issue where there was no sound opening the doors via menu.
– Fixes an issue where the starter sound appear when starting on Cold and Dark
– Adjusted interior/exterior sounds areas
– Power issue on taxi and take off roll fixed.
– Adjusted brakes and wheel drags
– Taxi movement improved.
– Interior sounds adjusted.
– Enhanced landing, taxi lights and strobe lights.
You can get the update on their website here.