Developer Carenado released their new CT206H Stationair add-on for X-Plane 11 flight simulator. Release of this product was announced on Carenado’s official Facebook page.
Carenado included PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries, 6 HD liveries or, realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. This product is also VR ready.
CT206H Stationair G1000 add-on uses the default G1000 autopilot.
You can buy Carenado CT206H Stationair G1000 for $34.95.
- NEW Full interior and exterior PBR (Redone completely)
- NEW 3D interior and exterior with MANY details
- NEW customized FMOD sounds
- Customized X-Plane default G1000
- Default G1000 autopilot.
- Full VR compatible
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.