Carenado today, almost a week after the release, updated their newest member of the family – Cessna 206H Stationair, also known as CT206H. The update mainly features some sound fixes and bug fixes. The full changelog can be seen below.
If you want to download the update, you can do so via the link provided or your Carenado account. Make sure you uninstall the aircraft before installing the new version.
The aircraft can be purchased via the Carenado store for $34,95.
- Improved flap operation restriction while baggage/passenger doors are open.
- Fixed passenger/baggage door sound.
- Fixed fuel gauge indicators.
- Fixed master switch sound on shutdown.
- Fixed cowl flap extension/retraction in accordance to lever position.
- Included audio panel test logic.
- Minor bug fixes.