Carenado, known for their aircraft for both X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D, has released their rendition of King Air C90 GTX. It is a twin-engine general aviation aircraft produced by Beechcraft.
The aircraft has many modern features, like PBR textures of the cockpit as well as exterior, highly detailed 3D model, customized FMOD sounds or rain effect support and dynamic mods movement. VR users will definitely appreciate VR support. Furthermore, flight physics are based on X-Plane 11 standards, it has realistic behaviour compared to its real copy. You can see more features down below
- Full interior and exterior PBR.3D interior and exterior with MANY details.
- Rain effect support* (dynamic drops movements).
- Customized FMOD sounds.Carenado Proline 21
- Full VR compatible
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Realistic behaviour compared to the real aeroplane.
- Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
You can get this aircraft on Carenado website for $37.95