Carenado, a developer responsible for many general aviation aircraft or ATR-42 for Prepar3D, has released their rendition of PA46 500TP Malibu Meridian G1000 for X-Plane 11.
This aircraft is by this day available at the Carenado website for $34.95 and includes features like full interior and exterior PBR textures, 3D interior with many details, customized FMOD sounds, Carenado G1000, which is based on the default X-Plane G1000, rain effect support, high-quality textures and many more. Also, the aircraft includes 5 HD liveries, together with one blank for painting, PDF checklist in PDF and recommended settings of X-Plane 11 in PDF.
- Full interior and exterior PBR
- 3D interior with many details
- Rain effect support
- Customized FMOD sounds
- Carenado G1000
- VR Compatible
- SPecially designed engine dynamics for X-Plane
- Flight Physics optimized for X-Plane standards
- PBR materials and textures throughout
- Realistic behaviour compared to the real airplane
- Realistic weight balance
- Tested by sveral pilots for maximum accuracy