Carenado, a developer who stays behind many aircraft to both Prepar3D and X-Plane 11 simulators, like their Cessnas or any other GA aircraft, has released their rendition of SR22 Turbo GTSX.
This product was fully unannounced and released today. The main features of this aircraft are especially PBR textures and detailed 3D model, accurate sounds using the FMOD, the aircraft has rain effect support and also, the aircraft is fully VR compatible. You can see more in the feature list down below.
- Full interior and exterior PBR textures
- 3D interior and exterior with many details
- Rain effect support
- Customized FMOD
- VR compatibility
- Specially designed engine dynamics for X-Plane
- Flight physics optimized for X-Plane
- Realistic behaviour compared to the real aeroplane.
You can get this aircraft via Carenado website here for $34.95.