In a short post at their Facebook page, Carenado has announced an imminent release of an update for their rendition of Piper PA46 500TP for X-Plane 11 equipped with a Garmin G1000 instruments.
The new version features fixed window reflections, fixed bleed air annunciator on CAS, implemented popup window to facilitate flight plan entry on MFD or the HDG knob setting is now clickable. As usual, the complete changelog can be found below.
In order to download the update, you need to uninstall the previous version and download the whole package again from the store you’ve purchased the aircraft in. If you want to buy this aircraft, you can do so via the Carenado website for $34.95.
- Fixed bleed air pressurization annunciator on CAS.
- Fixed windows reflection.
- Fixed elevator trim handler motion direction.
- Implemented popup window to facilitate flight plan entry on MFD.
- PFD baro and STBY baro can be set independently.
- HDG knob setting is now clickable.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Source: Carenado Facebook Page