CloudSurf Asia Simulations, a developer responsible for sceneries such as Singapore, or Kuala Lumpur Airport, has released their rendition of Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (RPLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The announcement about this release has been made through their Facebook page, also showing some screenshots of the scenery.
The airport is also referred to as Manila International Airport and it is the biggest International Airport in the Philippines. It is the main gateway to all the travellers there and serves as a hub for airlines such as AirAsia, Cebu Pacific and, of course, Philippine Airlines.
As the developer describes, the scenery is made with the assistance of a real-life air traffic controller from the airport to bring you the best and the most realistic experience possible. Furthermore, the scenery features PBR textures in 2K and 4K, custom-made taxi lines, markings and ground textures, optimized level of detail radius to improve your performance in the area, and last but not least, there are custom animated jetways, which will enhance your experience during the aircraft turn-around.
- Massively custom built from scratch for MSFS
- Full Custom Objects specifically modelled for RPLL
- Fully modeled terminal 1,2,3,4, Cargo & maintenance areas
- Surrounding buildings fully modelled, Hotels and more
- Full PBR textures 2k & 4k
- Full custom taxi lines, markings and ground textures
- Tower, Terminal 2 & 3 modelled interiors
- Static Aircraft included and strategically placed
- LOD optimized for best performance
- VATSIM ready and all airport data up-to-date
- Custom animated jetways specifically modelled for RPLL
- Free Future Updates