After previewing the scenery yesterday, Digital Design has today released Tenerife South v2 scenery for Prepar3D v5. Version 2 of the scenery features new ground textures, new PBR materials, new buildings in the approach areas, improved modelling, improved dynamic lighting, or improved autogen, for example. The complete feature list, with changes included, can be found below.
It was mentioned in the Facebook post with the previews, that the Prepar3D v4 version of the scenery should be available a little bit later after the Prepar3D v5 version. If you own the previous version of the scenery, you are eligible for a €7,5 upgrade fee.
Tenerife South Airport (GCTS) is the main and busiest airport on the islands of Tenerife. Annually, over 11 million passengers visit the airport with routes to Europe and Africa. Airlines like Vueling, Transavia, Ryanair, Lufthansa, Jet2, Eurowings, and Aeroflot operate at the airport.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via SimMarket for €18.
- Aerial image for whole island of Tenerife
- Slope runway and taxiways with support AI traffic (P3D5)
- Using New High Resolution textures
- Using PBR Materials
- New 3D Model Ground
- New Ground textures
- New marking and updated parking numbers according to the latest data
- New AFCAD
- SODE Windsocks
- SODE Jetways with support VGDS
- Improve 3D Model Terminal
- Improve airport vehicles 3D models
- Interior modeling
- Improve dynamic lighting
- Improve autogen
- Added new buildings in the approach areas.