Developers Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini have released Eiger Park 3D for X-Plane 11. Eiger Park 3D is a breath taking scenery surrounding the 13,024ft mountain Eiger in Southern Switzerland.
This scenery includes 500 sq/km of coverage. In this area you can find very well modeled airport, heliports, buildings, mountains or real life villages.
The add-on looks really good and it’s definitely worth trying. For the price of $24.95 it’s even better! For more information about this scenery check the Feature List below.
- About 500 square kilometres of territory covered in this package
- Airports and Heliports
- Two virtual airports are included with a grass runway: in Grindelwald (about 800 meters long) and Lauterbrunnen (700 meters)
- 10 heliports located in areas of naturalistic and tourist interest.
- All the villages in the area have been reconstructed in 3D with about 70 types of buildings typical of the area, as well as many buildings
- reproduced from real (hotels, stations, churches …)
- All the ski lifts have also been rebuilt (16).
- The railway stations in the area are very detailed (Kleine-Scheidegg, Grindelwald, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen)
- The Eiger reproduced in 3D with 4K texture of the North Face.
- For the Monch and the Jungfrau, polygons/textures have been positioned that reproduce the real colour (summer season).
- The whole area is covered by polygons / HD textures for a very sharp and accurate view.
- The whole residential area has night textures.
- Scenery summer season
If you want to buy this scenery, you can do so on the X-Plane store.