The FeelThere company have announced on their website that version 3 update for their Embraer E-Jets has been release.
The fleet consists of
- Embraer E-170
- Embraer E-175
- Embraer E-190
- Embraer E-195
- Brand new, highly detailed 3D model
- Brand New PBR Exterior
- Brand New detailed interiors (economy/business class) and wing views
- Brand New flight dynamics based on real pilot’s feedback.
- Brand New sound experience
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,…
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
- Brand New fully 3D interactive virtual cockpit
- Colour Weather Radar
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and
- Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
The aircraft can be purchased from the FeelThere store for $59.99 for the E-170 and E-190 package, or the E-175 and E-195, again for $59.99. Anyone updating from the previous version can enjoy a $10 discount.
Alternatively you can purchase all four variants for a discounted $99.98.