FlightFactor has updated their rendition of Airbus A320 for X-Plane 11 to version 1.0.7, which is the cumulative version with fixes from Beta versions 1.0.2 to 1.0.6.
As mentioned, this update mainly fixes issues with the aircraft itself. In the changelog, the developer says that the issues with inoperable EFB, different multi-monitor panels and render issues, issues with render in OGL XP11.50 and the APU start issues has been fixed.
Also, the update fixes some UI issues, windows resize issues in pop-up mode, hiding panels by clicking on 2D and 3D cockpit panels has been fixed as well. You can see more fixes in the changelog listed below.
- Inoperable EFB in some cases
- Different multi-monitor panels and render issues
- Rudder trim stuck after -20deg
- Render in OGL mode on X-Plane 11.50
- AMU CAB light flash
- ISIS position saving
- Hiding panels by click on 2D and 3D cockpit panels
- Increased takeoff and taxi lights intensity
- APU start in flight after dual engine failure
- Saving standard and popout panels configuration
- Panels resizeing
- Possible windows positioning out of visible area
- Multi-monitor support for different cockpit interaction modes
- Keyboard input into EFB in 2D window mode
- Auto CabinReady set in the begining of running before takeoff
- Multi-monitor configurations support
- Windows resize in pop-out mode
- Applying X-Plane UI scaling for new windows