FlyDesign, a developer of sceneries for both Prepar3D and X-Plane 11, today released their rendition of Cannes Airport (LFMD) for Prepar3D. As FlyDesign wrote in the Facebook post, Cannes Airport + Gdansk Airport are the most advanced projects by FlyDesign.
The scenery can be purchased for 15€ via the FlyDesign store, but there are some issues with it. We contacted the developer and it should be fixed as soon as possible. Edited: the website is working now.
- Compatible France VFR packs
- LFMD General Aviation airport, comletely 4K buildings with all detailed
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- Fully dynamic lightings
- Custom Runway, Apron and Taxiways
- High resolution ground textures
- New Hangars buildings
- Large number of surrounding buildings
- Optimized for excellent performance
- LFMD charts