FranceVFR, probably most known for their VFR series for Prepar3D, has today released a new X-Plane 11 scenery. Lille Lequin Airport scenery features realistic night lighting, SAM v2 support or photo-realistic textures, for example.
Lille Lequine Airport is a rather small airport located in northern France next to Lille. It is mainly operated throughout the season by TUI fly Belgium or Smartwings.
- Lille-Lesquin Airport (LFQQ) extremely detailed with its environment
- High definition ground texture (25cm) for all the area
- Very detailed and realistic night environment
- Numerous 3D specific 3D objects and ground animations
- Support for SAM v2+
- SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP charts provided