The development team of FranceVFR has recently taken to Simmarket to release their rendition of Metz-Nancy Lorraine Airport (LFJL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
It is an airport located in the Lorraine région in France in Goin, 16.5 kilometres southeast of Metz. The airport was opened to the public back in 1991 and currently offers just around 6 route pairs to destinations in Africa and France.
The airport is operated by a single runway at the length of 3050 metres, which was refurbished in 2006. The terminal building is suited to accommodate 500 000 people per year with fourteen check-in desks, two gates and luggage claim belts.
This rendition of Metz-Nancy Airport is the third publishment of FranceVFR’s series called Airport France Pack. With this package, the development team aims to bring thirty different airports in France, that are well-known, busy or important for French aviation.
Metz-Nancy Airport Features
- High-resolution ground textures and reworked aerial images by IGN
- Detailed ground markings
- Photorealistic 3D buildings
- Reworked vegetation on the platform and its surroundings
- Custom runway profiles and slopes
- Compatible with VFR France package by FranceVFR
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area