FS2Crew has recently came to their Facebook page to announce the release of the first pushback system addon for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Titled as Pushback Express, it promises to meet all your pushback requirements, both present and future.
The addon is not only compatible with the Microsoft Flight Simulator, but also Prepar3D series and Flight Simulator X. There are three pushback modes available – rudder control, window buttons, and distance. There is also an option to steer the tug manually or create a custom route. Furthermore, pre-flight events with automatic door/jetway control are featured together with compatibility with any type of aircraft.
Further, a total of seven voice sets are featured in the addon including American, British, Australian, German, French, Spanish, Asian. More voice sets should be coming later. If you want to participate in adding your voice set, you can contact FS2Crew as it was mentioned many times, that it’s just a matter of recording everything.
If you want to purchase the addon, you can do so for €24.95 through the FS2Crew website. There is a discount available for users of other FS2Crew software worth €5. In order to apply that, simply use code “PUSH2020” before the checkout.
FS2Crew indicated in the comment section under the Facebook post, that the adoon will most-probably have a 10 year lifespan.
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE.
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route).
- Works with any type of aircraft (Airline to GA).
- Ability to “Push and Pull” the aircraft to the desired spot.
- Towing (requires users to steer the tug).
- Pre-flight events with automatic jetway/door control.
- Works at all airports.
- International voice sets.
- Built in tool-tips makes learning the software super easy.
- And more!