Flight Sim Development Group has today, without any previous announcements, released Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport rendition for X-Plane 11. The announcement was made via the FSDG Facebook page.
Roumor had it there’s a new Casablanca scenery coming for X-Plane – of course it’s our super popular and beautiful rendition of Mohammed V International Airport!
The scenery feature, for example, animated ground traffic, SAM integration or superb quality and performance. As usual, the complete feature list can be found below.
Mohammed V International Airport is an international airport located near Casablanca in Morocco. It is the fourth busiest airport in Africa with over 8 million passengers in 2015. The biggest carrier operating at the airport is Royal Air Maroc.
The scenery can be purchased for €23,80 via the FSDG store.
- Accurate rendition of Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Morocco (GMMN)
- Includes new ground layout
- Superb quality and performance
- Animated jetways and marshallers (with SAM plugin)
- Animated ground traffic
- Routes and positions for AI traffic and static aircraft included
- Manual included