FSDG, the abbreviation for Flight Sim Development Group, has today announced via their Facebook page, that their rendition of Casablanca Airport for Prepar3D and FSX has been released. The scenery features animated ground traffic, realistic shadows and lighting or good performance optimization for example. The complete changelog can be seen below the screenshots.
The scenery can be purchased directly via the FSDG website for 21,42€ (incl. 19% VAT).
- Accurate rendition of Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco (GMMN) and surroundings
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Animated ground traffic
- New terminal and ground layout included
- Compatible with SODE/GSX jetways
- Compatible with all known add-ons including AES, GSX, UTX, FS Global and the ftx series
- Manual included