FSDG has released their rendition of Nairobi international airport (HKJK), Kenya. It is the biggest and busiest airport in that country, serving over 7 million passengers a year, together with variety of destinations and airlines.
The information about the release was shared through their Facebook page and the scenery itself is available through the FSDG store for €11.90. The developer described this as their best LITE airport made so far. Overall, the features of this scenery are for example realistic shadow and light rendition, optional SODE/GSX compatible jetways, great performance or add-on compatibilities like UTX, GSX, FS Global Ultimate and the FTX series, best visuals gotten with the OpenLC Africa.
- Accurate rendition of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and compatibility
- Optional SODE/GSX compatible jetways
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX, UTX, FS Global and the ftx series (best visuals in combination with ftx openLC Africa)
- Manual included