FSDG has announced the release of Rhodes ‘Island of the Knights’ addon scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The scenery covers the island with realistic renditions of Diagoras International Airport (LGRP) and Maritsa Airport (LGRD). Also includes landmarks such as hotels, historical sites, olive plantations, greenhouses, solar parks, and much more.
Airport features include a new apron layout with pushback gates and optional static aircraft. The package is optimized for great performance and is compatible with known add-ons. For a full preview, watch the trailer video below.
Rhodes ‘Island of the Knights’ is available from their own website, priced at EUR 20.25 (excl taxes).
- Complete coverage of the whole island
- Additional landmarks like hotels, historic sites, solar parks, olive plantations, greenhouses, and lots more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- New apron layout with pushback gates
- Optional content controllable through the Scenery Configurator
- Optional static aircraft for more realism
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons
- Manual included