FSDreamteam, also known as FSDT, has recently updated their newest scenery, Basel Airport, to version 1.2. The new version features, for example, reworked textures in higher resolution, better dynamic lighting and improved EuroAirport sign.
The update can now be downloaded through FSDT Live Update, but it’s recommended to download the full installer again since it’s a quite large update.
- Normal maps for MSAA setting further toned down to reduce shimmering.
- Many textures over the whole airport reworked in higher resolution.
- 3D EuroAirport sign on front gates improved, with more realistic supports structs.
- Added the dot on the EuroAirport logo.
- Reduced color saturation on glass windows.
- More Dynamic Lights on main terminals.
- Much better overall look at night.
- Terminal interior textures improved, with more realistic scale.
- Fixed a problem of rendering reflections in front of Gate 28A.
- Removed Approach and TDZ lights on RWY33.