FSDreamTeam, most-commonly known for their GSX addon, today released EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg scenery for Prepar3D v4. The scenery features, for example, SODE jetways, seasons, dynamic lightning or PBR. The full feature list can be seen below the screenshots. You can now purchase the scenery via the FSDT website for approx. €19 ($19) without VAT.
The current price is reduced due to the new simulator coming to the scene.
We know 2020 will be a transition year, waiting for new versions of the popular flight simulators to arrive, and users might be concerned having to possibly buy again all their add-ons when the new simulators will eventually arrive.
FSDreamTeam mentioned, that the product will be on a discount until new major version of the most important simulator platforms will be released.
- A true fully native scenery, designed from the ground up for Prepar3D 4.
- Designed for PBR, with advanced materials and shaders.
- Complete Dynamic Lighting, optimized for speed. Two levels of complexity controlled by the in-game YouControl menu.
- Completely made using the P3D4 SDK.
- Highly detailed SODE Jetways.
- GSX Level 2 free to use at this airport.
- Complete GSX Level 2 integration, including custom Pushback routes on each parking.
- Animated passengers inside the terminal, visible from the cockpit. Can be optionally disabled.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- High resolution building textures.
- Complete four season textures, with ice/snow effects in Winter.