FSimStudios has just a few hours ago announced an imminent release of their rendition of Edmonton International Airport (CYEG) for X-Plane 11. The scenery features over 30 custom buildings, dynamic lighting, 4K textures with winter option, or ambient occlusion, for example.
Current owners of the Prepar3D version of the scenery are eligible for a 20% discount on the X-Plane 11 version. The discount can be redeemed here. The scenery can also be expected to be released for MSFS2020 in the future.
Although Canada4XPlane have their own rendition of Edmonton Airport (CYEG) for X-Plane 11 in the portfolio, they have taken part in the development of this scenery also.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the FSimStudios website for €16,80.
- 30+ Custom buildings
- 30+ Custom Objects
- 4K ground textures
- 4K taxilines and ground details
- Highly detailed terminal/hangar models
- 4K building textures
- Ambient occlusion
- Dynamic lighting
- Optional winter textures
- Custom autogate
- WT3 Compatibility (Freeware Add-on)
- Optional static aircraft package
- Optional Ground traffic package
- Frame rate friendly LOD (manipulated using the object density slider)