FTXDes has recently come to their Facebook page to announce the release of the open alpha version of their Eilat Ramon Airport (LLER) scenery for Prepar3D. The scenery is being developed in cooperation with VDGSim and other individuals.
Since the scenery is now in open alpha version, it can be downloaded through the FTXDes website for free. The scenery itself features realistic night lighting, terminal interior, custom aerial imagery for the area, or up-to-date airport layout.
Eilat-Ramon Airport (LLER)is an international airport located in southern Israel. It is the second-largest airport in the country after Ben Gurion Airport. Although there are mainly seasonal flights operated to and from the airport, there are still few year-round flights to Tel-Aviv and Haifa.
- Custom autogen for the Beer ora
- Custom-made accurate ground service vehicles specific to the airport
- 4K texture resolution
- Realistic night lighting for the City & airport
- Dynamic Lighting
- Specular textures
- Accurate trees and vegetation placement canvassing the entire City
- 2020 airport ground layout
- Terminal interior
- Optimised for smooth performance on a variety of systems
- Jordan mountains photoreal
- LLER configurator (included many HD lib options)
- GSX Config for the airport
- Airport area photo-real texture
- optimized linked roads and compatibilities.
- New AFCAD 2020
- Realistic custom specular HD design of the runway, taxiways and terminal roads
- All buildings up to date in 2020
- P3D installation
- All effects controled