GayaSimulations, a developer who stays behind many great sceneries, like the Edinburgh or East Midlands, has been recently working on their long-awaited Kos scenery.
Even though it was announced later than their Vienna, this scenery has been released earlier. The scenery is available for both Prepar3D and X-Plane 11 simulators. There are many features on this scenery, like animated mosquitos near the lamps, accurate vegetation, there are seasonal variations (prepar3D), ultra-realistic night lighting and much more. You can see a full feature list down below.
- A comprehensive recreation of Kos Ippokratis Airport
- Custom-made animated & accurate ground service vehicles
- Ultra-realistic night lighting
- Animated mosquitos near the lamps (Prepar3D)
- Hand-made recreation of Kastri Island on the Kefalos Bay
- 2019 airport layout
- Terminal and control tower interiors
- Optimised for smooth performance
- Seasonal variations (Prepar3D)
- Realistic sloped runway (X-Plane 11)
Further information can be found here (P3D) and here (XP). And don’t forget, everybody who entered the giveaway has this scenery, for both P3D and XP for free.
And here, GayaSim shared some destination ideas. Feel free to choose 🙂